FW: Retainer

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Downard [mailto:frankdownard@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 3:49 PM
To: Eric S. Montalvo; eric@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Retainer

Mr. Montalvo,

Attached is the transfer agreement you provided earlier. On a related note,
I received a power of attorney document from Tully Rinckey earlier today,
which the State Department requires in order to release my clearance file.
Should I sign and return this also, will you be sending me a different
document from Puckett Faraj? Thanks.

Respectfully,

Frank