Time Sheet Mar 1-5

Hi Marcy,

I've attached my time sheet for last week. Haytham mentioned to me that I could expense things such as paper/toner/parking to the firm (I put expenses into the spreadsheet on the day I incurred the expenses). I am also attaching scanned copies of any receipts I have. If you need the hard copies, I can send these to you via regular mail. Please let me know (and please let me know if you need different/additional information).

Thank you,

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367