A website comment from Sgt Michael Stiles

a form has been submitted on March 9, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 98.170.236.103]

Your NameSgt Michael Stiles
EmailMr.Michael.Stiles@gmail.com
Contact number
MessageI am currently facing charges for doing pornography, I have a family and I only concerned about their future and my job opportunities to support them. I have military council, but I want to make sure they are doing the best job possible to ensure this. I have much of the information in email to forward for review.