[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "Second Defense Fund for Navy SEALs "

New comment on your post #997 "Second Defense Fund for Navy SEALs "
Author : PJ Blake (IP: 98.160.158.91 , ip98-160-158-91.lv.lv.cox.net)
E-mail : enigma505@email.com
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=98.160.158.91
Comment:
Seriously?!?!? The low life they were sent to capture got a busted lip, and they're being prosocuted?

We need to tell the JAG, or who ever makes these descions that thye should seriously reconsider bringing charges against these three men.

What does that say to the other SO, SF and other highly trained men & women sent to do our bidding against these animals;.. "Be careful, if the bad guy gets a splinter, you're ass is in a sling!!"

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2009/12/second-defense-fund-for-navy-seals/#comments

Trash it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=3467
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=3467