Re: Fee Agreement with Puckett & Faraj PC

May I call you between 3:00 & 4:00 pm or would Thursday be better?  L.A.
----- Original Message -----
To: Escort
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: Fee Agreement with Puckett & Faraj PC

Thank you Sir, Just so you are aware, I will be out of the office for a Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony at the Capital building from 9 AM to 2PM, sorry for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
Marcy
Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.