FW: Michael Giovanetti

From: Debbie Young [mailto:debbie.young@carpenterhazlewood.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 7:28 AM
To: 'eric@puckettfaraj.com'
Subject: Michael Giovanetti

Eric,

I know I am probably bothering you at the worst possible time, however Michael is beginning to have severe back problems again. I cannot have him under my insurance until we get him into full time school again, so we can’t bring him into the doctors to have him looked at. Could you tell me when you will be getting the paper work over to us that we will need to fill out?  I appreciate your time in this.

Thank you,

Debbie

CH Signature Logo

Debbie Young, Paralegal

CARPENTER, HAZLEWOOD, DELGADO & WOOD, PLC
1400 E. Southern Ave. Suite 400 | Tempe, AZ 85282
t 480.991.6949 | f 480.991.7040
debbie.young@carpenterhazlewood.com
www.carpenterhazlewood.com

The information in this e-mail is ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL and is intended solely for the use by the individual or entity named above. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it.