A website comment from

a form has been submitted on March 10, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 71.244.118.3]

Your Name
Emailroom42_9@msn.com
Contact number5187854102
MessageCorrect me if I'm wrong, it seems to me that the law can be interpreted to justify murder, if the system being used to prosecute the offence is willing to taylor the definitions used to defend it. This concerns me because of the potential to excuse the crime of the guilty party while in the context of War a similar disguise can also be employed to fobid the comparison of the obvious. While War is a legal action. Murder on the other hand is a crime that is punishable and should not be excused because the definition of war has been altered in a way that it becomes illegal. Do I have my wires crossed Mr. Puckett?