Fee Agreement Puckett & Faraj

Mr. Madrid, My name is Marcy and I’m the business manager for the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC.  You may be aware that Mr. Eric S. Montalvo has joined the firm as an expert in military criminal defense, military administrative law, non-judicial punishment, court-martial representation, national security law, discharge upgrades and Boards of Corrections, and Veteran Administration claims and appeals.  We are working together to transition your files to the new Firm. Mr. Montalvo has worked over the last couple of days to analyze your case and the value of the work completed under his previous Firm and the work remaining on your case.

            Attached, at the bottom of this Email, is a new legal services agreement that closely follows the previous contract you signed.  Per your Emails/discussions with Mr. Montalvo, please review this new contract, date and sign the signature page (Page 6 of 9), and return it to us.  You can send the signature page via FAX (202-379-7652), Email (marcy@puckettfaraj.com eric@puckettfaraj.com ), or hard copy via USPS at this address:  The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC, 2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505, Alexandria, VA 22314.

            We are requesting a Flat Fee of $15000.00.  Along with the contract, please send the $15000.00 Flat Fee, in the form of a cashiers check or money order made out to "The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC" or wire transfer (routing numbers available on request).  We can also take credit cards (MC, VISA, Discover, AMEX) over the phone.  If you have any questions, I am available from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.  However, I know we are working with a time zone difference, so just Email with me and we can set up a time to talk on the phone, outside of my duty hours but convenient to your schedule.  From OCONUS use the local number 202-379-2829, Ext 3.  Just let me know!

Sincerely,

Marcy

Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.