Fw: Finding Inner Peace

GREG PUCKETT Automotive Sales Consultant Ray Skillman Automotive Group cell 812 - 327 -1212 work 317 - 888 - 9500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: carrie knight <carerules@yahoo.com>
To: mona jackson <sexycopmona@hotmail.com>; sharon stafford <staffordsharon@att.net>; "IndyUlla@aol.com Sandy horton" <IndyUlla@aol.com>; sherry bear <goldilox56@hotmail.com>; greg puckett <puckgb2002@yahoo.com>; Sandy Wingham <greenize4222@aol.com>; Tony Allison <yellowfin4343@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 5:52 PM
Subject: Fw: Finding Inner Peace

CK-1
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Tony Gigerich <tgigerich@yahoo.com>
To: Tonja Kinder <tkinder@co.monroe.in.us>; "brigitte@talktotucker.com" <brigitte@talktotucker.com>; "carerules@yahoo.com" <carerules@yahoo.com>; Christy Mulder <CMULDER@indy.gov>; "robinly46136@yahoo.com" <robinly46136@yahoo.com>; Donna Miller <dmiller1101@gmail.com>; Teresa Marshall <TMarshall@goodmancampbell.com>; "simonmargaret30@yahoo.com" <simonmargaret30@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:30 AM

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jan Smoker <jsmoker@allmanjohnson.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:19 AM

Janice E. Smoker
317-843-1040, 317-843-1090 fax
Allman Johnson Company LLC...for all your tax and accounting needs

DISCLAIMER:  The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the United States Treasury, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of 1.) avoiding tax-related penalties or 2.) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed in this communication.
.

Finding Inner Peace:
I'm passing this on because it worked for me today.
A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should
always finish things we start &
we all could use more calm in our lives.
I looked around my house to find
things I'd started & hadn't finished,
so I finished off a bottle of Merlot,
a bottle of Chardonnay,
a boddle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of
Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz.

Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now.
Sned to thiz all who need inner piss  An telum u luvum.