World of Riches (Feb â Apr 2012)

Title: Untitled Document

                                                                                           If you can't view this emailer, please Click here

Love has often inspired people to travel. And as Valentine's Day approaches, planning that special vacation may require a little assistance. But the question that often remains unanswered is this: "where does one go?"

Sydney? Pa­­ris? Langkawi?

We are certain that the world offers so much more than the well-paved tourist trails. It is full of surprises, especially so when it comes to romantic escapades.

Which is why we're encouraging you to try something different. The destinations presented here offer you a rare opportunity to experience life in the slow lane. They're more than just an excuse for a holiday, but a chance for you to connect with your loved one.

Take, for example, the stunning lake city of Udaipur in India. Hailed as one of the most romantic places in the world, Udaipur will envelope the visitor with its rich culture, history and artistic magnificence.

So go ahead, peruse this issue at your leisure – we hope it'll inspire you to take the road less travelled, and venture to someplace surprising. It will make all the difference in the world.

This message is brought to you by Enrich, the frequent flyer programme by Malaysia Airlines.

If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, click here to remove your email address from our mailing list. You will receive a confirmation email for the removal of your email address.