Your Financial "Declaration of Independence"

Your Financial "Declaration of Independence"

Dear Concerned American, Mike Huckabee

Soon after Barack Obama was elected President in 2008, a town in Alabama voted to make November 4th an annual holiday in his honor.

If the Democrats in Congress ever get around to doing the same thing -- and don’t be shocked if they do -- let me suggest a name for the new Federal holiday.

“Dependence Day.”

Let’s face it: the day America voted for “change,” what we got instead was something more like the complete demolition of self-reliance, one of our most revered American traditions, dating back to the Declaration of Independence itself.

“Change,” as it has become evident, now means that Americans no longer need to rely on ourselves or our families, churches, businesses, or other private associations to meet our most pressing needs. All we need is one entity: the federal government.

Out of work? Don’t worry -- it will “create” a make-work government job for you, by siphoning money from the private sector and destroying other people’s jobs.

Need a car or a mortgage or a student loan? You’ve come to the right place -- the only place, actually, since it’s taking over the auto and banking industries.

Need medical attention? This way to the Obamacare waiting room -- where the unionized nursing assistant will see you… eventually.

That, my friend, is the future the Obamacrats are preparing for us. Will they succeed? Only if we don’t fight back.

But don’t think that we can wait until the 2010 and 2012 elections to do it. If we do, the burdens of higher taxes, soaring inflation, and widespread joblessness could well make the challenge of providing for ourselves and our families so extreme that we’ll not only stop resisting the drive for an all-providing Big Government, but we’ll start begging for it.

And that, frankly, is what the Obamacrats are hoping for.

That’s why it’s so important for each and every one of us do what we can to throw off the yoke of Dependence Day. To reclaim our independence from Big Government here and now -- so that we can survive, even thrive, until that happy day when America tells the Obamacrats and their Dear Leader himself where to go (electorally speaking).

Now, if you don’t know how to go about this -- if you feel adrift in the troubled waters of our economy -- let me introduce you to someone who can not only help you stay afloat, but steer you swiftly and safely to the calm waters of complete financial independence.

His name is Doug Fabian -- one of the only investment advisors today who wasn't blindsided by the financial meltdown.

In fact, Doug started warning his subscribers back in early 2006 about the likely potential for a collapse of the mortgage and housing market -- and warned his readers away from stocks months ahead of the historic market decline last fall.

As a result of advice like that, Investor's Business Daily once proclaimed Doug "one of the best market timers in the business." And the financial-advice industry's "watchdog" newsletter, The Hulbert Financial Digest, rated one of Doug's trading services in the Top 10 for 2008 -- out of 186 financial publications overall.

Now, if you're like me, you probably don't want to spend a lot of time investing -- especially today. And you certainly don't want to spend a lot of money on investment advice.

Fortunately, Doug Fabian's flagship investment newsletter, Successful Investing, is aimed precisely at people like us.

For 32 years, Successful Investing has helped ordinary investors generate consistent double-digit annual returns -- no matter what the overall markets are doing -- by adhering to a time-tested, trend-following strategy that has come to be known as the Fabian Plan.

Better yet, those consistent double-digit profits are the result of one of the easiest, least time-consuming, and most conservative investment approaches you'll ever find.

Best of all, Doug Fabian is an expert in showing you how to keep more of those double-digit profits from the tax-man -- legally -- than you ever thought possible.

Let's not kid ourselves: the Obamacrats are working overtime to make Dependence Day a reality by destroying our financial independence. Ultimately, they want to make us all permanently dependent on Big Government.

But you and I can still preserve our independence if we have the financial knowledge and tools to safely profit no matter what the American economy holds for us. A no-risk subscription to Successful Investing will help you do just that.

Click here to learn more.

Sincerely,
Mike Huckabee
Mike Huckabee

P.S. Unlike so many other investment newsletters, Doug Fabian's Successful Investing won't cost you an arm and a leg. Right now, in fact, for a limited time, you can get a full year of Successful Investing for less than you’re probably paying for a week’s worth of groceries.

Click here to learn more.

This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Special Offers from Human Events. To update your email delivery preferences, click here. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

To advertise in our e-letters or email list, please click here.

If a friend has forwarded you this message, visit HumanEvents.com to subscribe to FREE conservative news alerts from Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, Pat Buchanan and Chuck Norris.

Human Events  |  One Massachusetts Avenue, NW  |  Washington, DC 20001

You were added to the system December 12, 2009. For more information click here.