Re: Demartino interview

Charlie,
You have correctly stated McCabe's position as well as his understanding of the positions of the other two.  I am convinced that the only way mast could happen is if all three agreed it was in their best interests and all three could accept mast without a requirement to plead guilty.  I think if the CA agreed to take them to mast, allowing them to present themselves in the manner of their own choosing, (i.e., pleading not guilty), we may be able to get them there.  The hangup is Huertas, who still thinks he's going to make chief and screen for the top SEAL team.  He believes mast will rob him of those opportunities, and of course he's right.  But if he were to become convinced that they are already gone, the nut may be cracked.  That would be Monica Lombardi's job.
Got the proffers.  Copy all.
Watching the snow with no need to venture out today.
Thanks,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | Virginia
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.