RE: Navy Seal Case

Thank you

From: Neal Puckett [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 11:22 AM
To: McGee, MyRon (Burris)
Subject: Re: Navy Seal Case

My'Ron,

Petty Officers Huertas and Keefe are scheduled to go to trial in Baghdad during the month of April.  Both of them insisted on having the Iraqi insurgent testify.  Petty Officer McCabe dropped his request to confront the insurgent so his trial is set for 3 May 2010 at the Naval Base in Norfolk.  MG Cleveland had ordered a deposition of the insurgent in February.  A couple of weeks ago he canceled that deposition.  We continue to prepare for trial.

V/r,

Neal A. Puckett, Esq

Washington DC | Virginia

888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.