Fw:

Title: RE:

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: "Daniel Mills" <DMills@dcbar.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:32:31 -0500
To: <montalvoesq@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE:

Eric:

Do you want to set up a meeting here for next week?  I could meet most any time Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday afternoon, or Thursday – morning or afternoon.

Dan

Daniel M. Mills

Manager, Practice Management Advisory Service

District of Columbia Bar

1101 K Street NW, Suite 324

Washington, D.C. 20005

(202) 626-1312 Direct