EagleRider Customers Save Up to $1500 on Guided Motorcycle Tours!

EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals

EagleRider Customers Now Save up to $1500 on Guided Motorcycle Tours

February 16, 2010 - Los Angeles, CA:
EagleRider, the world's largest motorcycle rental and tour company, is pleased to announce it is giving away free fuel, breakfast, GPS navigation, supplemental liability insurance (SLI) and more with all EagleRider Guided Motorcycle Tours.

EagleRider constantly strives to enhance our products and services to meet the ever increasing demands of today's sophisticated, value minded customers.  For 2010 we have brought onboard new leadership in the Motorcycle Tour division and enhanced our Guided Motorcycle Tours by including up to $1500 in added features like fuel and oil, daily breakfast, GPS navigation, supplemental liability insurance and on select tours, an EagleRider fitted riding jacket.

"EagleRider has always been the worldwide leader in motorcycle tours," said Shawn Fechter, new Director of Motorcycle Tours at EagleRider.  "Without increasing tour prices, we have found a way to give back to our customers by adding more value in every tour.  EagleRider customers can now experience the best of America on a motorcycle tour without having to worry about extra expenses associated with the trip."

EagleRider customers will now save up to $1500 when participating in an EagleRider Guided Motorcycle Tour.  New additions include:

Fuel and Oil - $400 Value
Breakfast - $300 Value
GPS Navigation - $250 Value
SLI Insurance - $200 Value
EagleRider Fitted Riding Jacket - $350 Value

EagleRider has over 100 Motorcycle Tours available in the United States, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Mexico.  All EagleRider Tours come with a perfectly maintained motorcycle rental, helmet, motorcycle friendly hotel accommodations, and professionally designed road book.  All EagleRider Guided Motorcycle Tours also include a multi-lingual tour guide, support van, and spare motorcycle.  To reserve an EagleRider Motorcycle Tour or for more information please contact EagleRider Motorcycle Tours at tours@eaglerider.com or (877) 557-3541.

About EagleRider

EagleRider pioneered the Harley-Davidson rental concept in 1992 and today operates the world's largest motorcycle rental and powersport rental fleet from premier manufacturers such as Harley-Davidson, Honda, BMW, and Polaris. EagleRider's expansion of its franchise rental facilities targets global tourist destinations and currently offers adventure travel enthusiasts the opportunity to experience their dream vacation from rental facilities in the USA, United Kingdom, Austria, Australia, Spain, France, Ireland, Mexico, Costa Rica, and New Zealand www.eaglerider.com.
ÂÂ
Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com by press@eaglerider.com.
EagleRider | 11860 S. La Cienega Blvd | Hawthorne | CA | 90250