Re: Proposal for office space

Well do, will be sending over the agreement shortly.

Thanks

Lorraine

Quoting Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com>:

Lorraine,
We are happy to accept your offer for Suite 237 for one month (and perhaps two, if necessary) beginning 1 March 2010. Please ask Kechia to let us know what we need to do to accomplish this arrangement.
V/r,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | Virginia

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender. You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.