Profit from Obama's Anti-Reagan Policies

Profit from Obama's Anti-Reagan Policies

Laura IngrahamDear Fellow Conservative,

President Obama didn't attend the 20th Anniversary celebration of the fall of the Berlin Wall last November (he had another "date night" with Michelle, I believe). But if he had attended, I think I know what he would have said.

Turning to former Soviet premier Mikhail Gorbachev (who actually did attend), Obama would have declared, "Mr. Gorbachev, rebuild this wall!"

Indeed, I sometimes suspect that Obama's sole approach to any policy problem is to ask himself "What Would Reagan Do?" and then do the opposite -- while expecting the same results. So, for instance, Obama thinks that by raising taxes, increasing spending, and weakening the dollar he can restore prosperity just as effectively as Reagan did by cutting taxes, slashing spending, and strengthening the dollar.

Well, he'll find out soon enough that he can't. But in the meantime, what about you and me? How can we protect ourselves financially as Obama takes his wrecking ball to the entire U.S. economy?

To begin with, we have to face reality: In an age of soaring taxes, near-zero interest on savings, and the looming threat of hyperinflation, we can no longer afford to be passive with our money. We must take active measures to grow our portfolios through profitable investments and to protect it from the IRS.

That sounds difficult, I know. But it doesn't have to be -- if you get the right kind of financial advice from someone you can really trust. And if you don't happen to know someone like that -- well, fortunately I do.

His name is Mark Skousen -- the brilliant free-market economist (with a Ph.D. and 26 books to prove it) whose award-winning investment newsletter, Forecasts & Strategies, has been steering subscribers to steady double-digit annual profits for nearly 30 years, through booms and busts and everything in-between.

In fact, Dr. Skousen is virtually alone among today's investment advisors in having predicted -- two years before, with the words "We clearly are headed for fiscal disaster" -- the bursting of the credit bubble in 2008 (unlike the Wall Street whiz-kids who were too busy playing in their subprime-mortgage bubble-bath).

Not only that, but Mark Skousen's record clearly shows he was equally ahead of the curve in having predicted -- and shown his subscribers how to profit from -- nearly every major other market trend of the past three decades, including:
  • The Dow's 2009 rebound to 10,000 -- which he predicted in March -- when the Dow was below 7,000
  • The credit collapse of 2008
  • The tax-cut-fueled recovery of the middle Bush years
  • The tech-stock meltdown of 2000
  • The quadrupling of the NASDAQ in the ‘90s
  • The market crash of October 1987
  • The Reaganomics-fueled boom of the early and middle ‘80s
How does he do it? Dr. Skousen, you see, is that rare sort of investment advisor who can not only size up a particular company or stock on its own individual merits, but who can also see it in the context of broader economic and even geo-political trends (skills he honed as a CIA economist earlier in his career).

Nowadays, with our out-of-control federal government making and breaking companies -- even entire industries -- with a wave of its legislative and regulatory wands, you simply can't risk being an investor without the kind of big-picture analysis that Mark Skousen brings to each one of his individual investment picks.

And that's just the beginning of what Mark Skousen does for you in Forecasts & Strategies. Suffice it to say that you'll find here all the tools, all the analysis, and all the advice you need to turn even a modest investment into a substantial fortune. The kind of fortune that can protect you from economic downturns like today's, and assure you a prosperous, worry-free retirement.

But don't take my word for it. Right now, you can get a full year of Mark Skousen's Forecasts & Strategies for less than the average monthly cable bill -- completely risk-free. Why not give it a try? I'm confident you'll thank me later.

Click here to learn more.

Sincerely,
Laura Ingraham
Laura Ingraham

P.S. My friend Dr. Mark Skousen has just identified 5 "Obama-Proof" investments you need to own NOW to help you survive -- and thrive -- as Obama takes his wrecking ball to the U.S. economy . It's all part of a FREE Investor's Dossier Dr. Skousen has prepared called "Obamanomics and Your Money."

Click here to learn more
.