FREE: 5 Ways to Protect Your Wealth from Obamanomics

Just Released for the Next 48 Hours Only...
Exclusive Encore Presentation of our Latest Teleconference Event:

5 Ways to Protect Your Wealth
(and Profit) from Obamanomics -- FREE!

Fellow Conservative,

It was one of our most memorable events... and I'm sorry you missed it.

Recently Jed Babbin and Dr. Mark Skousen sat down with over 4,000 Human Events readers for a landmark 60-minute teleconference to discuss "5 Ways to Protect Your Wealth (and Profit) from Obamanomics".

It was an amazing teleconference where Jed and Mark revealed their best ideas for circumventing the destruction that Obama is releasing on our great country.

And I must tell you... the "thank you" notes are already pouring in from fellow conservatives who were able to get in on the call.

During the call Jed and Mark revealed their forecasts for the year ahead...

Jed Babbin provided his intense political insight and commentary...

Mark Skousen revealed 5 specific "Obama-Proof" investments he believes will help you profit in 2010 and beyond...

And, we offered a very special $172 reward for those who participated in this amazing event!

But here's the most important part...

Due to the numerous requests we received for an encore presentation of this teleconference, for the next 48 hours we are releasing a FREE audio replay of this highly-sought after event.

We can only offer this exclusive replay of our "5 Ways to Protect Your Wealth (and Profit) from Obamanomics" teleconference to our most valued Human Events members for such a limited time due to the highly time-sensitive information that we revealed during the call.

You need to act on this information NOW to save your wealth, your retirement, and your financial future.

But remember, this exclusive invitation is only valid for the next 48 hours. After that, you'll be kicking yourself for missing out on what could be the most profitable investment advice you receive all year. Please accept your invitation to our exclusive encore presentation of Jed Babbin and Dr. Mark Skousen's "5 Ways to Protect Your Wealth (and Profit) from Obamanomics" today!

To accept your invitation to take part in this exclusive FREE encore replay teleconference replay simply enter your email address below, and you'll immediately receive instructions on how to access the event.

This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Special Offers from Human Events. To update your email delivery preferences, click here. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

To advertise in our e-letters or email list, please click here.

If a friend has forwarded you this message, visit HumanEvents.com to subscribe to FREE conservative news alerts from Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, Pat Buchanan and Chuck Norris.

Human Events  |  One Massachusetts Avenue, NW  |  Washington, DC 20001

You were added to the system December 12, 2009. For more information click here.