CMR Leads New Military Culture Coalition

CMR-newbanner.gif

To:        Neal Puckett

From:   Elaine Donnelly, President, Center for Military Readiness

Date:    February 19, 2010

Re:        CMR Leads New Military Culture Coalition

Dear Mr. Puckett,

            You will be pleased to know that CMR has taken the lead in organizing a new Military Culture Coalition to defend high standards and sound policy for the military.  Now we need your help to cover expenses associated with this effort.  Please help us to expand and build on the very good start that we made yesterday by sending a generous contribution today.

[

You can see video excerpts of our news conference yesterday, as presented in this article:

New Coalition Targets LGBT Law for the Military

Now that we have prominent organizations and people of influence joining CMR in this fight, I am confident that we can win and put this issue to rest for good.  The opposition, however, could not be more formidable.  We are up against the White House, some Pentagon leaders, Big Media, and liberals in Congress.  We will win, however, if we have the resources to do the job.  Please consider sending a generous tax-deductible contribution today, using the secure link on our webpage:

Thank you for making it possible for us to defend the interests of our military in this important matter of public policy.

Best regards,

Elaine Donnelly

More information is available on the website of the Center for Military Readiness, an independent public policy organization that specializes in military/social issues.

If you would like to be removed from future mailings, please let us know by clicking here

Database version: 6.14390