Re: NiteCap at Freedom Radio 8 pm est Tonight!

SUNDAY NIGHT 2/21 ON FREEDOM RADIO! 8 PM Eastern - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom   646 478 5613

Tonight we will welcome back as our guest, Bob Weimann, Author of Sins of the Generals and blogger at Defend our Marines and Defend our Troops. He will join us to discuss the wrongful prosecution, conviction and sentencing of Lt. Michael Behenna, who is now doing 15 long years in Leavenworth for simply doing what we send our military to do.

Please go to http://DefendMichael.com and learn more about what you can do to help free Michael.

Write to him directly at:

Michael Behenna #87503

 1300 N. Warehouse Road

 Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027-2304

We also welcome back Representative John Loughlin, state Rep from Rhode Island, also a Combat Vet for Congress, running for the seat formerly held by Patrick Kennedy.

We will also speak with Tim Brown. Tim Brown is retired from the Fire Dept of New York, and a 911 survivor. He was an 18 year veteran and well known experienced firefighter before September 11. Tim had been working for a few months in the office of emergency management in WTC 7 on 9/11 and went directly to the lobby of the North Tower after it was hit.

Tim Brown and his brother Chris both worked at ground zero in rescue and recovery. Tim is now involved in multiple efforts to support his brothers in the FDNY and elsewhere. You can learn more about Tim and his brethren by going to http://thebravest.com./

Pat