Liberal Lies About the War On Terror--Just Like Vietnam

Liberal Lies About the War On Terror—
Just Like Vietnam

Afghanistan. Iraq. The War on Terror. The liberal media and leftist politicians have distorted the facts to suit their political speeches and weekend roundtables.

Worse still, in a frightening repeat of history, any military victories in the War on Terror are dismissed as "war mongering."

We've seen this before, says author and Vietnam veteran Phillip Jennings. The same pattern of anti-war propaganda occurred in the Vietnam War.

In his shocking new book, The Politically Incorrect Guide ™ to the Vietnam War, Jennings reveals how the lies about Vietnam that leftist professors and liberal pundits routinely propagate are being echoed today regarding the War on Terror.

The truth is the Vietnam War was not a hopeless, highly-protested, useless fight we lost. Our soldiers were not intent on committing heinous acts against poor, helpless people, and our service men and women are not worse off today. In fact, Vietnam veterans are better off—financially, psychologically, and educationally—than their peers who didn't serve.

And the whole idea that we lost Vietnam? Completely false. By any traditional definition of war, we won.

In this controversial new "P.I.G.," Jennings exposes the truth about Nixon's Cambodia bombings, the Pentagon Papers, Kennedy's waffling team of "whiz kids", the Kent State Massacre, the real effect of the TET offensive, and more.

Without the sacrifices made and courage displayed by our military in Vietnam, the world would be a very different place today. The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to the Vietnam War at last reveals the truth about the battles, players, and policies of one of the most controversial wars in U.S. history.

Get your copy today by clicking below
to save 30% or more off bookstore prices!

Follow Regnery on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook!

From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing. This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001

You were added to the system December 12, 2009. For more information click here.