FY11 Major Board Promotion Documents

Gentlemen,

Attached are the documents which I was presented with by LtCol Vranish, CO, MWHS-3, 3D MAW. On the last page it states my acknowledgement of receipt and the opportunity to submit matters to the Commandant at (a) this time, (b) after completion of all administrative or disciplinary proceedings, or (c) not to submit any matters.

I am inclined to provide the information that was provided in the CONGRINT which included all of the information regarding the unlawful command influence and the results of the school and civil matters. At the same time, I'm not sure who is going to be reading it, because it seems to be falling on deaf ears/blind eyes. Obviously, a determination at the Article 32 to not proceed to a GCM or BOI would be great, but if not, I'm not sure how long this process is going to take. I plan to fight this case all the way, whatever that may take.

Please let me know your advice on how to respond to this letter.

I am waiting for a check to clear in my account, but will be calling Marcy to make a payment of $9,000, either this week or next. I will come up with the remainder as soon as possible.

V/R, S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
MWHS-3, 3d MAW
Special Projects Officer
DSN: 267-7305
Comm: 858-577-7305
Cell: 858-401-9392
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~ Gen George S. Patton