From: gsezginalp@comcast.net
To: "Galvin Maj Joseph E" <joseph.galvin@usmc.mil>
Cc: "Neal Puckett" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 2:51:28 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Return to active duty (San Sezginalp)

Dear Maj. Galvin,

I am writing on behalf of my son San Sezginalp. Please let me know,  what is the process for him to receive the reimbursement of our  trip to WRAMC and what needs to be done for him to get paid for time period of active duty for 706 evaluation.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

San's father

Guven Sezginalp