From: Phillip [mailto:framepk@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:26 AM
To: 'Neal Puckett'
Subject: RE: Email located!

Mr. Puckett,

I’m attempting to get all the paperwork regarding my case together so I can present them to you for review.  Right now I’m trying to get my life back together by getting a job (not an easy task), at times I feel extremely ostracized.  My deepest desire is to get the OTH upgraded to a General (under honorable) discharge.  The doors that are slamming shut in my face I’m hoping will open just a bit.  What is the soonest I can petition to upgrade my discharge, I’ve heard 6 months from discharge.  Also, what is a timeframe I could expect for a decision to be made?  If I receive a negative decision, may I petition again?  Lastly, what do you need from me to adequately review my case and give me an idea of what I could possibly expect.

Sincerely,

Phillip Frame