Date: February 25, 2010 11:08:23 AM EST
Subject: 1800 Diagonal

Neal:  Attached is a proposal I received today on the space we saw yesterday at 1800.  I have not reviewed it yet but will be doing so a little later today.  We should respond to this with our changes redlined which I will repair.  If possible, it would also be helpful to include your P & L and Balance sheet --2009 and 2008.  I should review them with you first.

I should have 225 Reinekers today or tomorrow.  There is no problem responding to both.  Call me with questions.

Richard F. Lane, Esquire
Elkins Lane Realty Advisors
Weichert Commercial
121 N. Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
O) 703. 519. 8923
Cell) 703. 626. 6691
Fax: 703.684.3664 (Include a cover sheet addressed to me)
Email: ricklane31@aol.com