From: Neal Puckett [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 10:59 AM
To: gsezginalp@comcast.net
Subject: Re: San's enlistment date Feb. 27, 06, 4 yrs

Guven,
That's my goal, as well.  That would be the least costly option for
them.  Let's hope economics will drive the solution.
Thanks for the information.  So the end of his period of obligated
active duty is actually tomorrow, 26 Feb 2010.  Still waiting to hear
what the Navy and Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals does with his
appeal.  Will let you know as soon as I hear anything from that court.
Please give my greetings to San.
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | Virginia

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication
in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a
return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail
immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.