FW: Doyle

Neal/Marcy,

Just need this letter on your letter head with Neal’s signature.  Please make revisions and include whatever attachments for which you are comfortable. I’ll overnight it tonight.  We also want to CC the SJA in a second letter.  I’ll mail two separate memos to each, I’m waiting on the addresses from Larry and Jack.

Thanks again.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Roger T. Hill

Sensors and Electromagnetic Applications Laboratory

Georgia Tech Research Institute

roger.hill@gtri.gatech.edu

(office) 404.407.7012