Excessive Immigration Ruining Welfare System!

Human Events
Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, Numbers USA. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing.

Below is a fax that you can send to President Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid, by merely pressing the button below.

Excessive Immigration Draining Welfare System

A recent study by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) reported that approximately half of all immigrants (legal and illegal) access welfare. As our government leads push to legalize illegal aliens and bring in thousands of foreign workers, this number is bound to increase exponentially.

President Obama and his administration have pledged to reduce our deficits. Significantly limiting immigration would be a great place to start. Send this critical message to President Obama, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, urging them to suspend all non-essential immigration immediately.

ROY BECK , NumbersUSA President

PRESS HERE TO SEND NO-COST FAX

DEAR Pres. Obama, Leader Reid, and Speaker Pelosi,

Americans simply cannot afford to import more low-skilled immigrant workers! Unemployed Americans need the jobs they take and American taxpayers can no longer afford to pay for their welfare services.

The federal budget deficit - $1.4 trillion and rising - can't afford to pay out Medicaid and food stamp benefits to more poor and low-skilled immigrants that America obviously does not need (especially not when more than 15 million Americans cannot find a job).

Despite this, you are calling for increased immigration and even an amnesty for illegal aliens. Your judgment is badly flawed! Increased immigration and an amnesty would cause taxes and America's deficit to rise.

I encourage you to see common sense and actually work to help American workers and American taxpayers by reducing non-essential immigration and dropping your plans for an amnesty.

Sincerely,
(Your Name Will Appear Here)

(When you Click Your Answer above, you'll be taken to a web page
where you will see INSTANT RESULTS. You will also be able to take action if you wish.)

NumbersUSA, America's largest-member immigration-reduction organization.

We are non-profit and non-partisan.

From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing. This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001

You were added to the system December 12, 2009. For more information click here.