Re: "Criminal" Question

No is the right answer.

Neal A. Puckett

On Feb 26, 2010, at 12:31 AM, Scott Davidson <harley212@hotmail.com> wrote:

Neal,

I am trying to get a job with a couple different Defense companies (Raytheon, L3, etc).  Came across this question and don't really know how to answer it.

"Have you ever been convicted of, pleaded guilty or no contest to, or received probation or deferred adjudication for, any criminal offense (excepting minor traffic violations)?"

Based on the input from your website, I would answer "No" to this question.

Agree?

Thanks,
Scott