Haytham Faraj is requesting your endorsement on Avvo

Header_02
Header_04

Haytham Faraj has asked that you provide an endorsement on the online legal directory Avvo. If you would like to endorse this attorney, please follow this link: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/48126-mi-haytham-faraj-1085100/write_endorsement.html?key=b77d0f9e05789f2f

Message from Haytham Faraj

I recently joined Avvo, a website that helps people find and choose lawyers. Avvo gives lawyers a free online profile with space for peer endorsements, which are recommendations from other lawyers. I would welcome a brief recommendation from you for my Avvo profile.

If you haven't already done so, you will need to claim your own profile first (it only takes a minute and costs nothing).

Regards,
Haytham

What's Avvo?

It's a free website that rates and profiles every lawyer, to help people choose the right lawyer. Avvo is a great place for lawyers to generate new clients, because it provides every lawyer with a free online profile they can update as often as they like. Avvo also helps attorneys find highly qualified clients, because Avvo users can research attorneys before they decide to contact them. To learn more, visit www.avvo.com.