Re: Zachary Thompson

Mr. Puckett,

I just want to thank you again for extending your services to my fiance and I in this legal matter. I just want to verify that the address I send the check and agreement to is as follows:

Neal Puckett
2181 Jamieson Ave
Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

Also, I am able to send you $1,500. the other $1,000 will be paid over the course of the 3 months. I am over-nighting this to you so you will receive it by Monday.

Sincerely
Holly Stafford
256-479-7604