RE: SDC LSSS Okinawa

Flattery will get you everywhere, Sir.  And I'd love to talk about it.

Cards on the table, I do think I'm going to stay in another 1-2 years.
My next billet is locked on for the Pensacola TC gig, which (according
to the girl I'm replacing) promises a small caseload with extensive
motions practice and at least a handful of contested cases.  By the end
of that gig, I'll have 2 years TC, 2 years TC, and this 6 months of
JTF/commissions business.

OH - and they're processing my TS clrn now, so that should be shored up
w/in the next few months.

Your thoughts and commentary are always welcome.

Captain L. R. Bruzzese, USMC
Assistant Staff Judge Advocate
JTF-GTMO/SJA
APO AE 09360