E-Mail Addresses

Neal:

As promised, attached are many of the Virginia JAG e-mail addresses for the Guard and Reserve.  I will update the list as I receive new addresses.  A few of the people on the list do not live in Virginia, but are SJAs over JAGs in Virginia.  Also, two on the list are not JAGs, but are attorneys in the civilian world and are in the Army Reserve in other branches.  They are both interested in our military CLE.

Let me know how else I can assist.

Thanks!

Cindy

Cynthia H. Norwood
Senior Assistant Attorney General  (Also, LTC, JA, USAR)
Financial Law and Government Support
Office of the Attorney General
900 East Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219