Puckett & Atwood Loan Status 001121137249

Good Morning Ella, Just checking on whether or not you have the appraisal.  I have contact information for the gentlemen who did the appraisal who is ready to help make sure it is delivered to you.  Also, I'm still standing by for assisting with the subordination lien from United Bank.  I still am unclear who is responsible for obtaining that document.  United Bank requires 5 working days to process that if all the required documents are sent to them including a processing fee of $100.

The 15th of March deadline is closing fast.  I really am concerned about this process being done on time.  Thank you for your patience with me.

Best,
Marcelyn "Marcy" Atwood
202-340-0070