First Draft

Mat,

Please see attached.  I would like to remain silent regarding my ability to service the client at the new firm.  This language seems to run afoul of DC rules regarding this issue.  I can avail the ethics section to determine...just think it creates issues were they do not exist.  I also fixed language stuff as this will be directed to each client and you which you had already identified.  I have cc'd Mr. Puckett to make sure we are all on the same sheet of music.  My only question on second letter is whether you want them to send the letter directly to my e-mail?  That's fine just want to make sure that's what you wanted to do.

V/r
Eric