Re: Article 32 Investigation - Las Maracas 3/6 Shootings

Thanks, Alex.  Here are the two documents I need for LCpl Rodriguez to sign.  I should probably be available to discuss them with him, particularly the conflict waiver doc.  Any way to get him on the phone while you're at the brig?
S/f,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | San Diego
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.