RE: Updates to site

No these are just to login to make updates to the site.

From: Neal Puckett [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 7:44 PM
To: Adam Craft
Subject: Re: Updates to site

For our email accounts?

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 3, 2010, at 10:42 PM, Adam Craft <adam@chiefingredient.com> wrote:

Hi P&F Team-

Below are your new usernames and password for the site.  Please let me know if you have any issues logging in.  We have added login lockdown options.  It will block all invalid usernames and lockout people from the admin section if they fail a login attempt 3 times.  We will continue to watch the site over the next few days to ensure this does not occur again.

U: Haytham

P: _4yuv4VuFuye

U: Neal

P: br$p5PRe2apr