Re: Mil Justice assistance, BR Hypes

Glenn,
This is what we do and would be delighted to assist the young officer.  Please ask him to call me tomorrow (Sat) to discuss.  I can offer him a free consultation.  Please give him the number below.  I'm at Ext. 1.
Congratulations on your assumption of command!  Somebody, for once, picked the right dude for the job.  Hope you and Kim are set to have fun in the sun there in Tucson.  I attended the Counterintelligence Officer's Course at Ft. Huachuca in 1980 and there fell in love with the high desert climate.  Good luck in command.  Please consider me available to consult anytime, anywhere, for anyone in your command, (including the boss).  Confidentiality is one of my strong suits.  Never hurts to get a second opinion without anyone knowing you got one.
Here's to your health and happiness!  Marcy sends her best, as well.
Your friend,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | Virginia
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.