Hotmail emails blocking puckettfaraj emails

Micah,
People with hotmail accounts don't seem to be able to receive emails from puckettfaraj email accounts.  Are they blocking us because of our issues with the hacking?  We're getting a little concerned.  We're also losing business particularly this week and next week because folks are Googling us, clicking on our site, and being scared away by the big red warning placard that appears.  We can't afford to lose any more time on this.  When I go on TV again today at 12:40 Eastern, folks will again not be able to "hit" our website, and may never come back for fear of viruses or malware.  I know it's the weekend, but we really need to get a report from you as to what happened, how it happened, who caused it to happen, how it's being fixed and when it will be fixed without risk of recurrence.  Patience is wearing thin.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.