Re: Question about January/February

Frank,
Good question. You should definitely take the school slot. We'll work around it either with the schedule, or if we have to do motions during that time, you can waive your right to be present. Congratulations!
Semper fi,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Wuterich SSgt Frank D <frank.wuterich@usmc.mil>:

Gentlemen,
I was wondering if there was anything on the table for Jan. & Feb.  I was
able to get the SNCOA (through connections), to accept me in the Career
Course.  However, in order to finish the course, I can't have court dates or
really miss any time during the course due to court.  I'm sure you can't
predict the future, but I didn't know if you had any insight for those
months.  Thanks!

S/F
SSgt Frank D. Wuterich
HQ BN S-4/Safety SNCOIC
Work # 763-5401

'Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world may talk of
hereafter.'
Admiral Collingwood