	From: Neal Puckett [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
	Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:56 AM
	To: Chilton, Brian
	Subject: Re: Michael Behenna

	Brian,
	I would be happy to be available at 9 EST on Monday, 2 Nov.  Let
me when that is confirmed.  Happy to adjust the time.
	Neal

	Neal A. Puckett, Esq
	Washington DC | San Diego

	The information contained in this electronic message is
confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you
are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at
888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to
purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or
distribution.