Re: Airport

Welcome home..... long trip - your gift to Jean, Rob and Mac.   Thank you.

It was great to see you  and do more sharing.

Yeah, I can do this thing because people are pretty neat... this is mine to do for now....it is tough being "on" for 9 hours.... go home exhausted .. and this art and wine walk was the smallest to date.  John went home happy, though, because he sold a lot of gift packed wine.

Business:... it's about accepting what is.. right now.. then shutting off the babbling mind that wants to go into the future (the mind can only repeat from the past so mind babble is futile) and doing what is next. Sometimes that is moment by moment.

Love the HD radio... all the music.... what joy.  Thank you.