Limited-Time Offer: Get 25% OFF a Geni Premium Account

Title: Today Only: Upgrade to a Geni Premium Membership and Save 25%!
Small_logo The world's largest family tree
Holiday_stripe
Holiday_tree
Dear Marcelyn,
Looking to make the most out of your family gatherings this holiday season? Christmas is the perfect time to work on your family tree with relatives, so to help you keep your tree growing strong, we'd like to let you know about your exclusive 12 Days of Christmas promotion. For the next 12 days, we're giving you the chance to upgrade to any Geni Premium Account for 25% OFF!
Limited Time Offer: Get 25% OFF a Geni Premium Account
Start by choosing a Geni Plus or Geni Pro membership below:
Starting at $5.00/month
Limited-Time Offer: Get 25% off!
1000 People
Grow your family tree up to 1000 people
2GB Media
Upload up to 2GB of photos, video, and documents (about 2000 photos)
Premium Support
Communicate directly with our expert support staff
Enhanced Search
Search our database of over 100 million people for potential relatives
14-Day Free Trial
Try every Geni Plus feature RISK-FREE for 14 days
Most Popular
Starting at $7.95/month
Limited-Time Offer: Get 25% off!
Unlimited People
No limit to the size of your family tree
Unlimited Media
Upload photos, video, and documents
Premium Support
Communicate directly with our expert support staff
Enhanced Search
Search our database of over 100 million people for potential relatives
Tree Merging
Merge profiles with other trees to discover new branches.
14-Day Free Trial
Try every Geni Pro feature RISK-FREE for 14 days
Your current plan
100 People
Grow your family tree up to 100 people
1GB Media
Upload up to 1GB of photos, video, and documents (about 1000 photos)
Basic Support
Access our community support forums and knowledgebase
When it comes to exploring your family history, our Plus and Pro accounts give you powerful tools to build your entire family tree, share it with your relatives, and explore your family roots. Try it risk-free for 14 days and see how a premium Geni membership makes researching your family history easier than ever.
Hurry - this special holiday discount is valid until December 27, 2011, so be sure to claim your exclusive 25% discount before it expires!
Sincerely,
The Geni Team
Holiday_flakes
Holiday_mittens
Geni Gift Memberships: Save 25%
Still looking for the perfect holiday gift? By giving family members a Geni Gift Membership, you'll be providing them with a gift that is truly unique - a way to explore their family history and make discoveries that their family will cherish for generations to come. Act before December 27, 2011 and save 25% off any premium membership plan!
*25% discount offer valid for new Geni Plus or Geni Pro subscribers only. Offer expires December 27, 2011.
We have sent you this notification to facilitate your use of your family tree on Geni. If you no longer wish to receive emails about new Geni features and announcements, you can unsubscribe here. If you no longer wish to receive any emails from Geni, you can unsubscribe from all emails.
Geni, Inc. 8491 W. Sunset Blvd., #106 West Hollywood, CA 90069-1911 USA ©2011 Geni, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Transparent