Enroll Now in TRICARE Young Adult Prime, and Other Updates

This email was sent to you by the TRICARE North Region and Health Net Federal Services. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add us to your address book.

TRICARE Young Adult Prime – Applications Now Accepted
Enrollment applications for the new TRICARE Young Adult Prime plan are now being accepted, with coverage beginning January 1, 2012.

Walgreens Update – A Change in January 2012
Effective January 1, 2012 Walgreens will no longer be a part of the Express Scripts network.

Photocopying ID Cards is OK
As a reminder, your medical provider is allowed to copy your military ID card or common access card when verifying your TRICARE eligibility.

Stay Healthy with Health Net
Mammograms, Pap smears and colonoscopies, oh my! The year is almost over but don't let it come to an end without getting all of your recommended preventive screenings. Many important screenings at no cost and you can receive these services from a network provider without a referral.

Start Your New Year’s Resolutions Early
Get a jump start on your New Year's resolutions. Visit our Wellness Center to access online programs and more.

Follow Health Net Federal Services and the TRICARE North Region on Facebook today.

Tell us how we’re doing! We value your feedback, so please take a moment and fill out our
customer satisfaction assessment.

Need to update your email? If you need to change your email address, reply to this email with your updated address. Please allow four to six weeks to update.

TRICARE is a registered trademark of TRICARE Management Activity. All rights reserved.

.
Unsubscribe from email.