Please go online at 4:30 pm tomorrow (MST) to join our celebration

Celebrating our first $1 billion in annual sales!
We're excited to announce that tomorrow, December 20th, Melaleuca will reach its first $1 billion in annual sales! I invite you to join a worldwide celebration to be broadcast live from the Melaleuca Home Office beginning at 4:30 p.m. (MST). We will pass the $1 billion mark tomorrow between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. (MST)

During this broadcast, you'll hear from CEO Frank L. VanderSloot, and participate as we celebrate this historic moment in Melaleuca history and thank those who have helped us achieve this important milestone. Tens of thousands of Melaleuca Customers from all over the world will join us on this live broadcast.

To participate, simply go to Melaleuca.com/billion and be part of this celebration. You will be able to both see and hear the broadcast online. Please invite your team members to join us as well.

McKay Christensen
President

  Online Resources:
  Monthly Incentive Meetings & Workshops Product Store
  M.O.R.E. Events Web-Only
  Follow Up My Melaleuca Outlet Store
  Enrollment Center Marketplace Sales Aids & Materials

Business Center | Help Center

Please do not reply to this email address.
Send any questions or comments to info@melaleuca.com or call 1-800-742-2444.
This email was sent to: puckwood@comcast.net

This email was sent by: Melaleuca, Inc.
3910 S. Yellowstone Hwy.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
United States

We respect your right to privacy - view our policy
Update your Melaleuca email preferences
© 2011 Melaleuca, Inc.