South Building Redecorating Project - Paint Samples

The three new color options now being proposed by the Designer are on display on the second floor of the South Building (when you exit the elevators, go to the right).

The Committee and Board would like to hear from you.  Comment forms will be distributed under the door to every resident tonight.  Comment forms should be submitted to the front desk by 8:00 am on Friday, December 30th.  All comment forms received will be forwarded to the Committee and the Board of Directors.

Carlyle Management

This message has been sent to puckwood@comcast.net

As a subscriber of General Correspondence at Carlyle Towers, we'll periodically send you an email to help keep you informed. If you wish to discontinue receiving these types of emails, you may opt out by clicking Safe Unsubscribe.

To view our privacy policy, click Privacy Policy.

This message has been sent as a service of AssociationVoice, provider of smart Websites for Associations and Management, 400 S. Colorado Blvd. Ste 790, Denver, CO 80246. AssociationVoice © 2011. All rights reserved.