Confirm Your SHRM Member Record

Dear Ms. Marcelyn Atwood GPHR

Thank you for your membership order with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Your membership dues payment has been received, and your member ID and password can be found below. Access to all online member resources will be available within several hours.

Member ID: 01008222
Password: Atwood

Quick Links

As a member, you have exclusive access to all member-only pages on www.shrm.org and www.shrmindia.org. Use your SHRM membership to connect with HR professionals around the globe, download hundreds of tools and resources, keep up-to-date on HR news and new and pending employment laws, read original research reports and workplace trend data, and to take advantage of many member-only discounts.

We thank you for your support of the HR profession, and we will continue to do our best to serve your needs.

Product Code Description Price
0324 Northern Virginia SHRM 0
GEN SHRM General Membership 180.00
Total Price: 180.00
If a chapter name is listed, it is an indication of your designation of membership in that chapter. It is not a receipt or proof of chapter dues payment. SHRM does not send renewal notices or collect membership dues for affiliated chapters.

Questions?

SHRM HEADQUARTERS
Member Care

Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET
Monday-Friday
Phone: +1-800-283-7476 (U.S. Only)
+1-703-548-3440 (Intl)
+1-703-535-6999 (TTY)
Email: shrm@shrm.org

HR Advisor Questions

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET
Monday-Friday
HR Knowledge Center: infocen@shrm.org
SHRM INDIA OFFICE
Member Care

Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. IST
Monday-Friday
Phone:
1800-103-2198 (Toll free)
(080) 49042000
Email: shrmindia@shrm.org

HR Advisor Questions

Hours of Operation: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. IST
Monday-Friday
HR Knowledge Center: www.shrmindia.org/ask-hr-advisor