From: Puckett and Atwood [mailto:puckwood@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 8:13 AM
To: Owen Hammett
Subject: Anacreon

Good morning, I've got Anacreon in the Finale program (still haven't had
time to get into my new program); There seems to be a couple of strange
chords in measures 19  - 23.  I will try and review later today or tomorrow.
Can you take a listen and see what you think?  Also, did you want any
dynamic markings?  I picked andante at 100 is that OK?

Marcy