[Sheepishfashionista's Blog] A Very Drugstore Christmas: Surprising Last-Minute Prezzies From CVS (and Dr. Laura), and the Ultimate Bathtub Read

Sheepishfashionista's Blog has posted a new item, 'A Very Drugstore Christmas:
Surprising Last-Minute Prezzies From CVS (and Dr. Laura), and the Ultimate
Bathtub Read'

Like pretty much everyone I know, my to-do list is fairly insane at the moment.
On it at present moment:
-buy gifts for Hanukkah, Xmas, Xmas Eve, Boxing Day, President's Day, Martin
Luther King Day, Ramadan, etc....

-finish novel

-fix fireplace

-get holiday manicure (glittery Deborah Lippman "Ruby Slippers" nail polish!)

-finish novel

-post on Sheepish

-finish novel

-buy more gifts

-take a shower

-finish [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://sheepishfashionista.com/2011/12/23/druggin-christmas-fun-last-minute-prezzies-buy-walgreens/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.