Last Minute Instant Gift Cards!

Title: Winter Clearance Sale
Comfort One Shoes
Ideal Solution for an Urgent Last-Minute Gift emergency!
Online  & In Store Gift Cards
Online Gift Certificates can be ordered
and delivered electronically immediately!
or Call Your Local Store
to purchase a store Gift Card and we'll mail it out
on your behalf for you for free!

Denominations between $50- $500 to fit any budget!

We have great last minutes gifts available in all of our store locations - umbrellas, scarves, socks & more!
High quality, affordable stocking stuffers!

FaceBook Follow Us on Twitter
Order your footwear and gift cards online at www.ComfortOneShoes.com
* Free UPS Ground outbound shipping to any order of $200 or more sent within the Continental US.
Most orders ship in 24-48 hours FOB Washington, DC.

Sent to PUCKWOOD@COMCAST.NET — why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
Comfort One Shoes · 8905 Reb Yank Dr · Manassas, Virginia 20110